The Mini DisplayPort Thunderbolt to HDMI signal format converter seamlessly connect next generation Mini DisplayPort output of a small laptop or tablet so that it may be connected to a HDTV or projector which accepts a HDMI input. This adapter converter carries a digital audio/video signal, supports up to a 1080p resolution and meets the requirements of high performance applications.
Thunderbolt is the brand name of a hardware interface developed by Intel (in collaboration with Apple) that allows the connection of external peripherals to a computer. Thunderbolt 1 and 2 use the same connector as Mini DisplayPort (MDP), whereas Thunderbolt 3 re-uses the USB-C connector from USB. Example of USB-C to HDMI cable here
- Compliant with DP1.2 specification
- Support Mini DisplayPort 1.2 and 4 lanes.
- Support Mini DisplayPort 1.2a input and HDMI1.4b output.
- Support HDMI highest video resolution 4Kx2K.
- Support multiple color formats: RGB 6/8/10/12-bit per component (bpc) and YCbCr4:4:4, YCbCr4:2:2, 8/10/12bpc.
- HDMI 1.4a compliant with maximum data rate 3.0Gbps.
- Support 10/12-bit deep color 1080p up to 2.25Gbps and 3D video formats (720p@50/59.94/60Hz, 1080i@50/59.94/60Hz, firstname.lastname@example.org/24Hz, 1080P@50/59.94/60Hz) up to 2.97Gbps.
- Content protection of HDCP Rx and Tx keys to support HDCP repeater.
- Support up to 8 channel LPCM, compressed audio (AC-3, DTS) and HBR audio format.
- Support up to 192 khz audio frame rate and up to 24-bit audio sample size.
- Integrated both HDCP Rx and Tx keys to support HDCP repeater.
- Powered from Mini DisplayPort source.
Connector type: MDP to VGA
Gender: Male to Male
- For a custom length, call: 866-770-3207 or email: email@example.com
- Net 30 Terms Available
- School and Universities automatically approved for Net 30 with PO
- Quantity discounts and RFQ's available
- Same day shipping (1PM Cutoff)