Jobs - Assembly and Warehouse
We are looking for a skilled Assembler to connect parts into a finished assembly. You will ensure all parts fit correctly and are suitable for the final product. You will use your hands or machines to do the job with greater precision. You must have good technical knowledge and possess great manual dexterity. Ability to read instructions represented in manuals, drawings, schematics etc. and follow them with precision is extremely important.
- Comprehend schematics or pinouts and follow established procedures
- Collect all material and equipment needed to begin the process
- Take precision measurements to ensure perfect fit of components
- Align material and put together parts to build more complex units
- Check output to ensure highest quality
- Maintain equipment in good condition
- Report on issues, malfunction or defective parts
- Experience as assembler (Soldering and or Crimping)
- Technical knowledge and ability to read pinouts, drawings etc.
- Ability in using hand tools and machines (cutters, crimpers, strippers)
- Good understanding of quality control principles
- Good communication skills (verbal and written)
- Excellent hand-eye coordination and physical condition
- High school diploma; Higher degree from a technical school will be appreciated