- 4 Pin XLR Scroller Cable
(2 pins for power and two pins for data) may be used for many items other than scrollers (some LED fixtures, DMX Irises, etc.), the industry seems to have settled on "scroller cable" being the most widely used term. Refer to owners manual of system you are using!
If you have a specific pinout need Please let us know!
4-Pin Data Cable Specifications
- 4 Conductor 16 AWG Wired Straight Through
- Pin 1 - 0 Volts DC
- Pin 4 - Positive 24 Volts DC
Cable type: Scroller
Connector type: XLR 4 Pin
Gender: Male to Female
- For a custom length, call: 866-770-3207 or email: email@example.com
- Net 30 Terms Available
- School and Universities automatically approved for Net 30 with PO
- Quantity discounts and RFQ's available
- Same day shipping (1PM Cutoff)