Our Bulk 1000 foot solid CMX Cat6 Ethernet cable comes in an easy to use spool and is ideal for the person looking to make longer permanent outdoor/direct burial network runs during installation/expansion of network infrastructure. Typically this cable will find use between buildings.
Cat6 cables are used for networking, data transfer, and phone lines. Cat6 Cable is used in network applications and has been designed specifically for Gigabit Ethernet applications. They perform at high-data transfer rates, and work with ATM and gigabit speed products.
CATEGORY 6E 600MHz 23AWG 4PR UTP UV RATED
This particular cable is a black CMXT solid cable with water proof tape. Cat6 cable includes a spline to help ensure separation between the pairs which limits cross talk. The individual conductors are 23 AWG (American wire gauge) solid pure copper. Pure copper conductors provide the best signal possible. Our Cat6 Ethernet cable exceeds the EIA/TIA-568-C standard.
- Meets or exceeds TIA - 568-C.2
- Ethernet 10BASE-T, 100BASE-TX, 100BASE-VG, 100BASE-T4,
- 1000 Mbps 1000BASE-T Gigabit EthernetTM (IEEE 802.3)
Cable type: Cat6 Direct Burial Water Block
- For a custom length, call: 866-770-3207 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Net 30 Terms Available
- School and Universities automatically approved for Net 30 with PO
- Quantity discounts and RFQ's available
- Same day shipping (1PM Cutoff)