- Our high-quality USB Type-C to HDMI adapter enables you to connect a Type-C equipped computer (Macbook Pro) or smartphone directly to a HD monitor, TV or projector with HDMI input.
- USB-C connected devices must support DP Alt Mode or ThunderboltTM 3 connector.
- Gold-plated connector provides superior transmission, high reliability and durability.
- USB Type-C features a smaller and reversible connector that makes it easier to plug in.
- Support HDMI resolution up to 4K x 2K@60HZ.
- Support USB 3.1 communication and features.
- Support per lane data rates of 2.7Gbps (HBR) and 1.62Gbps (RBR).
- Support content protection of HDCP.
Note: Macbook doesn’t support 4kx2k@60Hz. You need to manually adjust the resolution of the display to 4kx2k@30Hz to make it work normally.
- USB bus power (no external power supply)
Thunderbolt is the brand name of a hardware interface developed by Intel (in collaboration with Apple) that allows the connection of external peripherals to a computer. Thunderbolt 1 and 2 use the same connector as Mini DisplayPort (MDP), whereas Thunderbolt 3 re-uses the USB-C connector from USB.
There is a great deal of confusion about the difference between Thunderbolt 3 and USB-C. No doubt this at least partially is because the ports look identical apart from the "traditional" three prong USB logo on USB-C cables and the "Lightning Bolt" logo on Thunderbolt 3 cables.
The simplest explanation is that USB-C refers to the shape of the port and Thunderbolt 3 refers to the connectivity standard. Thunderbolt 3 combines Thunderbolt, USB, DisplayPort and power via a single USB-C connector.
So, a Thunderbolt 3 device is connected to a "Touch Bar" MacBook Pro using the Thunderbolt 3 standard via a USB-C shaped port. Hardware commonly referred to as "USB-C devices" also will work with a Thunderbolt 3 port, but they will not be able to take advantage of the maximum speed provided by Thunderbolt 3 devices.
- MacBook 2015 and newer/ MacBook Pro 2016 and newer/ iMac 2017 and newer/ iMac Pro 2017 and newer
- MacBook Air 2018/ iPad Pro 2018 / New Mac Mini
- Lenovo YOGA900/910/920 / Lenovo Thinkpad X1 Carbon 5th
- HP EliteBook Folio G1/ Spectre 13 X360
- Huawei Matebook
- Samsung Galaxy S8/S8+/S9 / Samsung Galaxy Note8/9
- Microsoft Lumia 950 / LG G5 / V20 / V30
Connector type: USB 3.1 Type C to HDMI
Gender: Male to Female
- For a custom length, call: 866-770-3207 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Net 30 Terms Available
- School and Universities automatically approved for Net 30 with PO
- Quantity discounts and RFQ's available
- Same day shipping (1PM Cutoff)