This adapter cable is an ideal solution for connecting the Mini DisplayPort or Thunderbolt output of a small laptop or tablet to a computer monitor which accepts a DVI-D input. This cable carries a digital video signal, supports up to a 1920x1200 resolution and meets the requirements of high performance applications.
Does Not Support Audio Signals
- Support Mini DisplayPort 1.1 input and DVI output.
- Support DVI highest video resolution 1080p.
- Support DVI 225MHz/2.25Gbps per channel (6.75Gbps all channel) bandwidth.
- Support DVI 12bit per channel (36bit all channel) deep color.
- Powered from Mini DisplayPort source.
Connector type: MDP to DVI
Gender: Male to Male
- For a custom length, call: 866-770-3207 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Net 30 Terms Available
- School and Universities automatically approved for Net 30 with PO
- Quantity discounts and RFQ's available
- Same day shipping (1PM Cutoff)