- UNBALANCED XLR TO TRS CABLE This unbalanced microphone cable connects an iPhone, iPod, MP3 player, tablet, laptop, or voice recorder to a mixing console or powered speakers. Connect a smartphone with headphone jack to XLR input or a tablet using an instrument App into a mixing console for a performance. Note: This cable is not to be used for an XLR out to Mic in, it is used for aux out to XLR in.
XLR TO HEADPHONE Our unbalanced cable combines the left and right stereo signal from a source with 3.5mm stereo output to a single mono feed (Please see diagram). This cable provides a quick and convenient solution to connect many devices with the common mini phone jack output to mixing and speaker equipment with a XLR female input
Neutrik NC3MXX XLR Male connector
- 3.5mm Male Stereo connector
- MIC1.K Balanced Audio Cable 24 AWG
- It's rugged Flexible outer insulation is perfect for live use or as a more rugged studio microphone or patch cable.
- XLR Pin 1 and 3 to 3.5mm Shield
- XLR Pin 2 to 3.5mm Left and Right (Tip and Ring)
Cable type: 24-2 Audio
Connector type: XLR (M) to 3.5mm (M)
Gender: Male to Male
- For a custom length, call: 866-770-3207 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Net 30 Terms Available
- School and Universities automatically approved for Net 30 with PO
- Quantity discounts and RFQ's available
- Same day shipping (1PM Cutoff)