Custom Cable Connection microphone cables are a great choice for custom "pro" audio hookups to connect microphones to PA amplifiers, mixers or extension cords. These hookups are balanced, which helps cut out noise and hum pickup. A balanced line consists of three paths of current flow, using a pair of twisted wires with a shield covering them. The twisted pair would carry the actual audio signal while the overall shield acts as a noise absorbing barrier. The shield is typically connected to ground.
- The outer jacket is constructed from a durable, ultra-flexible matte black PVC compound. O.D.: .210"
- 24-gauge bare copper conductors
- Connectors: XLR Male Right Angle Plug to XLR Female Jack
- Neutrik XLR NC3MRX and NC3FXX
Cable type: 24-2 Audio
Connector type: XLR 3 Pin Right Angle
Gender: Male to Female
- For a custom length, call: 866-770-3207 or email: email@example.com
- Net 30 Terms Available
- School and Universities automatically approved for Net 30 with PO
- Quantity discounts and RFQ's available
- Same day shipping (1PM Cutoff)