- UNBALANCED XLR to 3.5MM CABLE This unbalanced cable features a female XLR connector to a male 1/8 inch connector, making it the perfect accessory for connecting a MONO XLR microphone output to the 3.5mm mini input of a digital camcorder, DSLR camera, or computer sound card. This cable won't work on an iPhone or Android that has a TRRS 4 Pole port. You need a TRRS to TRS adapter, then this cable plugs into that one.
- Neutrik NC3FXX XLR Female connector
- 3.5mm Male Stereo connector
- MIC1.K Balanced Audio Cable 24 AWG
- It's rugged Flexible outer insulation is perfect for live use or as a more rugged studio microphone or patch cable.
- XLR Pin 1, 3 - 3.5mm Shield
- XLR Pin 2 - 3.5mm Left and Right
Cable type: 24-2 Audio
Connector type: XLR (F) to 3.5mm (M)
Gender: Female to Male
- For a custom length, call: 866-770-3207 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Net 30 Terms Available
- School and Universities automatically approved for Net 30 with PO
- Quantity discounts and RFQ's available
- Same day shipping (1PM Cutoff)