XLR Female to 1/4" TRS Right Angle Balanced Audio cable is designed to connect gear with balanced phone outputs to gear with XLR inputs. It is ideal for use in touring and other live-sound applications. Our XLR to 1/4" Right Angle cable is reliable and ruggad, without compromises in clarity and detail for studio, stage or broadcast.
- High performance Balanced Microphone Cable 24 AWG - offers flexible design eliminating kinks and twists for a tangle-free performance
- 95% spiral shield coverage
- Connector 1: XLR-Female (Neutrik NC3FXX)
- Connector 2: 1/4" TRS-Male Right Angle (Neutrik NP3RX)
Assembled in Dallas, Texas by Custom Cable Connection
Don't see the length you are looking for, we will build it for you!
- For a custom length quote, call: 866.770.3207 or email: email@example.com
Cable type: 24-2 Audio
Connector type: XLR to 1/4 TRS Right Angle
Gender: Female to Male
- For a custom length, call: 866-770-3207 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Net 30 Terms Available
- School and Universities automatically approved for Net 30 with PO
- Quantity discounts and RFQ's available
- Same day shipping (1PM Cutoff)