RCA Male to Blunt cable. Rack wiring patch cable is a practical solution to reduce contractor costs and rack wiring time. Just plug them in, run the blunt end to the correct length, cut and terminate. This unique system reduces rack wiring time substantially.
- Flexible 24 AWG Audio Wire
- Uses Our CCCM242 Mic Cable
- Rean NYS373-0 RCA Connector - black shell, gold plated contacts, rubber boot for best anti-kink protection, chuck type strain relief for cable O.D. 3.5 to 6.1 mm
- High performance Mono Microphone Cable 24 AWG with 95% spiral shield.
- Shield: Bare annealed copper
- Capacitance: 21 pF/ft. @ 1 kHz
- Characteristic Impedance: 70 Ohm NOMINAL
- D.C. Resistance @ 20°C: 23 Ohm/1000'
- Assembled in Dallas, TX by Custom Cable Connection
Don't see the length you are looking for, we will build it for you!
- For a custom length quote, call: 866.770.3207 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cable type: 24-2 Audio
Connector type: 1/4 to RCA
Gender: Male to Blunt
- For a custom length, call: 866-770-3207 or email: email@example.com
- Net 30 Terms Available
- School and Universities automatically approved for Net 30 with PO
- Quantity discounts and RFQ's available
- Same day shipping (1PM Cutoff)