Our installation grade 3.5mm Stereo Male (TRS) to 1/4 inch Stereo Male (TRS) Cable is designed to interconnect audio devices with stereo and mini stereo phone jacks. It is ideal for use in a variety of professional and consumer applications.
- Audio connections between multimedia devices.
- Connections between speakers.
- Connections between speakers and other multimedia devices.
- 2 Conductor, 22 AWG, stranded bare copper, polypropylene insulated, aluminum/polyester tape shield, PVC jacketed installation microphone wire
- 3.5mm Male Stereo Solder Plug, Nickel plated with strain relief
- Neutrik NP3X Slim 1/4 Plug with 3 Conductor Nickel Shell Solder Contacts
Don't see the length you are looking for, we will build it for you!
- For a custom length quote, call: 866.770.3207 or email: email@example.com
Cable type: 22-2 Audio
Connector type: 3.5mm to 1/4 TRS
Gender: Male to Male
- For a custom length, call: 866-770-3207 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Net 30 Terms Available
- School and Universities automatically approved for Net 30 with PO
- Quantity discounts and RFQ's available
- Same day shipping (1PM Cutoff)