Our 1/4 inch TRS cables allow your signal to be quiet, eliminating frustrating hums, buzzing, and crackles. These cables make an excellent interconnect cable for any 1/4" balanced line cable. This cable is a popular choice for lineout into soundboards, powered speakers and for use in touring and other live-sound applications. This cables flexible design eliminates kinks and twists for a tangle-free performance.
- High performance Balanced Microphone Cable 24 AWG with 95% spiral shield.
- Shield: Bare annealed copper
- Capacitance: 21 pF/ft. @ 1 kHz
- Characteristic Impedance: 70 Ohm NOMINAL
- D.C. Resistance @ 20¬∞C: 23 Ohm/1000'
- Neutrik Connectors: NP3RX and NP3X
- Assembled in Dallas, TX by Custom Cable Connection
Don't see the length you are looking for, we will build it for you!
- For a custom length quote, call: 866.770.3207 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cable type: 24-2 Audio
Connector type: 1/4 TRS Right Angle to Straight
Gender: Male to Male
- For a custom length, call: 866-770-3207 or email: email@example.com
- Net 30 Terms Available
- School and Universities automatically approved for Net 30 with PO
- Quantity discounts and RFQ's available
- Same day shipping (1PM Cutoff)