Our 112152CAN sereis of HD SDI cables are made of Belden 1505A 75 ohm RG59 20 AWG Digital Video Coaxial Cable with Canare BCP-C4F BNC connectors. The cable is well suited for use with SD/HD-SDI applications, satellite head-ends, or any other work in broadband, digital, and HDTV facilities. The cable is rated at 75 Ohm impedance and features a solid annealed copper center conductor. It also includes a tinned copper-braided shield, aluminum foil, and foam polyethylene dielectric. An additional benefit with this cable is extremely low signal loss.
- Canare BCP-C4F BNC connectors
- Construction: The cable is constructed from a solid annealed copper center conductor, as well as a tinned copper-braided shield, aluminum foil, and foam polyethylene dielectric.
Cable type: Belden 1505A
Connector type: BNC to BNC
Gender: Male to Male
- For a custom length, call: 866-770-3207 or email: email@example.com
- Net 30 Terms Available
- School and Universities automatically approved for Net 30 with PO
- Quantity discounts and RFQ's available
- Same day shipping (1PM Cutoff)