Strict building code requirements for cabling in plenum spaces have created installation challenges in settings such as schools, hospitals and other commercial buildings. Custom Cable Connection has expanded its connectivity portfolio to include a line of cables that are ideal for routing through plenum space above dropped ceilings or under raised floors.
Applications include voice/data/video POE distribution; this cable will handle bandwidth-intensive applications . Meets all Cat6 TIA/EIA standards, and reduces both impedance and structural return loss (SRL) .
Constructed from high quality plenum cable, this design minimizes Near-End Crosstalk (NEXT) levels.
- Assembled in Dallas, TX by Custom Cable Connection
- Conductor: 4-pair (UTP) 23AWG solid copper
- Jacket Rating: CMP - Plenum
- Connectors: 50 micron gold plated RJ45
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) Compatible
- Supports digital lighting management products and IP cameras
Cable type: Cat6 Plenum
Connector type: RJ45 Claw Boot
Gender: Male to Male
- For a custom length, call: 866-770-3207 or email: email@example.com
- Net 30 Terms Available
- School and Universities automatically approved for Net 30 with PO
- Quantity discounts and RFQ's available
- Same day shipping (1PM Cutoff)