3GHZ SDI cables are made of L-4CFB 75ohm RG59 20AWG Digital Video Coaxial Cable. The cable is well suited for use with SD/HD-SDI applications, satellite head-ends, or any other work in broadband, digital, and HDTV facilities. The cable is rated at 75 Ohm impedance and features a solid annealed copper center conductor. It also includes a tinned copper-braided shield, aluminum foil, and foam polyethylene dielectric. An additional benefit with this cable is extremely low signal loss.
- Canare L-4CFB 20 AWG 75 ohm precision HD-SDI coax cable for professional broadcast performance
- Amphenol 031-70239 Right Angle BNC 75 OHM Connector
- Amphenol 112507 Straight BNC 75 OHM Connector
- Construction: The cable is constructed from a solid annealed copper center conductor, as well as a tinned copper-braided shield, aluminum foil, and foam polyethylene dielectric.
Cable type: Canare L-4CFB
Connector type: BNC RA to BNC
Gender: Male to Male
- For a custom length, call: 866-770-3207 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Net 30 Terms Available
- School and Universities automatically approved for Net 30 with PO
- Quantity discounts and RFQ's available
- Same day shipping (1PM Cutoff)