12G Rated Mini RG59 HD-SDI cables are designed for professional broadcast applications. These cables feature dual copper braided shield for high flexibility, strength, and superb shielding against interference. The center conductor is made from true 75 Ohm 23AWG solid copper. This cable is 100% sweep tested and is ready to meet today’s requirements of 12 Gbps data transfer.
- Supports SMPTE 259M/292M/424M Standards
- Connector A: True 75 Ohm BNC Male
- Connector B: True 75 Ohm Din 1.0/2.3 Male
- Conductor Material: BC - Bare Copper
- Insulation Material: Gas-injected FHDPE - Foam High Density Polyethylene
- Outer Shield Material Trade Name: Duofoil®
Used with Blackmagic Design, Blackmagic HyperDeck Shuttle, Red One, Atomos, and many other patch panels, CCTV devices and cameras.
Cable type: 12G Belden 4855R
Connector type: BNC to Din 1.0/2.3
Gender: Male to Male
- For a custom length, call: 866-770-3207 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Net 30 Terms Available
- School and Universities automatically approved for Net 30 with PO
- Quantity discounts and RFQ's available
- Same day shipping (1PM Cutoff)