12G Rated Standard BNC Female to High Density Micro BNC cables are designed for professional broadcast applications. Adapt your Standard BNC connections to High Density Micro BNC with this adapter cable. These cables feature dual copper braided shield for high flexibility, strength, and superb shielding against interference. The center conductor is made from true 75 Ohm 23 AWG solid copper. This cable is 100% sweep tested and is ready to meet today’s requirements of 3/6/12 Gbps data transfer.
- HD Micro BNC— Delivers true 75 Ohm performance in a footprint 51% smaller than traditional BNC connectors allowing four times the density Cable,
- Connector A: True 75 Ohm Standard BNC Female
- Connector B: True 75 Ohm High Density Micro BNC Male
- Conductor Material: BC - Bare Copper
- Insulation Material: Gas-injected FHDPE - Foam High Density Polyethylene
- Outer Shield Material Trade Name: Duofoil®
Used with Blackmagic Design, Blackmagic HyperDeck Shuttle, Red One, Atomos, and many other patch panels, CCTV devices and cameras.
Cable type: 12G Belden 4855R
Connector type: BNC (F) to HD BNC
Gender: Female to Male
- For a custom length, call: 866-770-3207 or email: email@example.com
- Net 30 Terms Available
- School and Universities automatically approved for Net 30 with PO
- Quantity discounts and RFQ's available
- Same day shipping (1PM Cutoff)