The RG6 HD-SDI cables are designed for professional broadcast applications in mind. These cables feature dual copper braided shield for high flexibility, strength, and superb shielding against interference. The center conductor is made from true 75 Ohm 18AWG solid copper. This cable is 100% sweep tested and is ready to meet today’s requirements of 3 Gbps data transfer.
- Connector A: True 75 Ohm High Density BNC Male
- Connector B: True 75 Ohm BNC Female
- Conductor Material: BC - Bare Copper
- Insulation Material: Gas-injected FHDPE - Foam High Density Polyethylene
- Outer Shield Material Trade Name: Duofoil®
One of the distinct advantages of the HD-BNC is its lack of variable return loss and mechanical bonding commonly found with mini-BNC and DIN 1.0 / 2.3 connectors. The HD-BNC connector meet or exceeds SMPTE 292M and SMPTE 424M specifications for return loss.
Cable type: Belden 1694A
Connector type: HD BNC to BNC
Gender: Male to Female
- For a custom length, call: 866-770-3207 or email: email@example.com
- Net 30 Terms Available
- School and Universities automatically approved for Net 30 with PO
- Quantity discounts and RFQ's available
- Same day shipping (1PM Cutoff)