The communications standard "DMX512" covers digital multiplexed signals. It is the most common communications standard used by lighting and related stage equipment. DMX512 provides up to 512 control "channels" per data link. Each of these channels was originally intended to control lamp dimmer levels. You can think of it as 512 sliders on a lighting console, connected to 512 light bulbs.
- Pin 2: Primary Data Complement (-)
- Pin 3: Primary Data True (+)
- Pin 4: Optional Secondary Data Complement (-)
- Pin 5: Optional Secondary Data 2 True (+)
We use DMX 110ohm Digital 2 Pair Shielded 24Awg Cable.
- O.D.: 0.29
Straight Through Pinout
Cable type: DMX 2 Pair
Connector type: XLR 5 Pin Right Angle
Gender: Male to Female
- For a custom length, call: 866-770-3207 or email: email@example.com
- Net 30 Terms Available
- School and Universities automatically approved for Net 30 with PO
- Quantity discounts and RFQ's available
- Same day shipping (1PM Cutoff)