12G Mini RG59 HD-SDI cables are designed for professional broadcast applications. These 4K UHD Coax Cables for 12G-SDI maximize 4K signal transmission distance over a single coax, minimizing weight and space utilization compared to multi-link solutions.
This is a good interface cable for RED ONE cameras which feature the DIN video connector and NVISION NV8288 broadcast router.
Mini RG59 HD-SDI cables are designed for professional broadcast applications. These cables feature dual copper braided shield for high flexibility, strength, and superb shielding against interference. The center conductor is made from true 75 Ohm 23 AWG SC - Silvered Copper. This cable is 100% sweep tested and is ready to meet today's requirements of 12 Gbps data transfer.
- Supports SMPTE 259M/292M/424M Standards
- Connector A: True 75 Ohm BNC Female
- Connector B: True 75 Ohm Din 1.0/2.3 Male Right Angle
- Conductor Material: SC - Silvered Copper
- Insulation Material: Gas-injected FHDPE - Foam High Density Polyethylene
- Outer Shield Material Trade Name: Duofoil
Used with Blackmagic Design, Blackmagic HyperDeck Shuttle, Red One, Atomos, and many other patch panels, CCTV devices and cameras.
Cable type: 12G Mini Coax
Connector type: BNC to Din 1.0/2.3 Right Angle
Gender: Female to Male
- For a custom length, call: 866-770-3207 or email: email@example.com
- Net 30 Terms Available
- School and Universities automatically approved for Net 30 with PO
- Quantity discounts and RFQ's available
- Same day shipping (1PM Cutoff)