N Male Right Angle to TNC Male 50-Ohm cable assemblies using Times Microwave LMR240U series cable. Stranded Center Conductor for Maximum Flexibility. Double shielded to help prevent signal leakage & to improve the ground plane. N-Type is the most commonly used connector for wireless antennas. Relocate your current Wi-Fi antenna or add a high gain antenna to meet aesthetic needs and increase the performance of your wireless LAN network. This ultra low loss cable allows longer runs with no signal degradation. Relocating your Wi-Fi antenna to a more central location and out of an equipment closet is a simple and cost-effective solution for propagation problems.
Connectors: N Male Right Angle to TNC Male
- Stranded Center Conductor for Maximum Flexibility
- 100% Bonded Alum Foil, +90% Tinned Copper, Foam Polyethylene
- Double shielded to help prevent signal leakage & to improve the ground plane.
Cable type: LMR-240, RG8X
Connector type: N RA to TNC RA
Gender: Male to Male
- For a custom length, call: 866-770-3207 or email: email@example.com
- Net 30 Terms Available
- School and Universities automatically approved for Net 30 with PO
- Quantity discounts and RFQ's available
- Same day shipping (1PM Cutoff)