Our high quality OM4 multi-mode fiber cable with LC/LC connectors is perfect for high-throughput applications. This 50/125 OM4 multimode fiber optic cable is ideal for connecting 40G BIDI SR, 10G SR, QSFP+, SFP+ transceivers etc. for 10G/40G/100G Ethernet connections and is the preferred fiber specification for 40G/100G applications.
- Support 10Gb up to 550 meters, 40Gb and 100Gb up to 150 meters.
- OM4 fiber cable features higher bandwidth and transmission rates than OM3 cable.
- With an Effective Modal Bandwidth (EMB) of 4700 MHz/km at 850nm.
- OFNR (riser) rated fiber cable is ideal for use in upright shafts that run between floors in the building.
- The small LC connector is perfect for high density network applications.
- Use with LED and VCSEL laser light sources.
- Backward compatible with LED-based 50/125 multimode fiber applications.
Fiber Connector : LC to LC
Fiber Mode: OM4, Multimode, 50 / 125
Polish Type: UPC to UPC I
Cable type: Duplex Multimode 50/125 OM4
Connector type: LC to LC
Gender: Male to Male
- For a custom length, call: 866-770-3207 or email: email@example.com
- Net 30 Terms Available
- School and Universities automatically approved for Net 30 with PO
- Quantity discounts and RFQ's available
- Same day shipping (1PM Cutoff)