- UHD (Ultra High Definition) SDI BNC Coax cables for 4K / UHDTV (12G-SDI)
Belden 4794R maximizes 4K transmission distance over a single coax while minimizing space and weight compared to multi-link solutions. You can now reach distances of up to 300 feet with a UHD 4K signal. The awe-inspiring images of 4K now can be transmitted in just about any environment; classrooms, broadcast vans & trucks, ENG camera crews, churches and especially home theater enthusiasts.
Belden 4794R is capable of supporting 12GHz bandwidth and enables a single-link configuration to transmit 4K. Dual-link and quad-link configurations can be bulky, increase cost and require time-consuming measuring for precise cable lengths across all links. Using Belden 4794R as a single-link solution saves time and is significantly lighter than dual or quad-link configurations. Belden 4794R cable delivers true 4K UHD right in your living room, schoolroom or boardroom. Wherever you need crisp, crystal clear Ultra High Definition detail the Belden 4794R cable will deliver.
- Connector A: True 75 Ohm BNC Male
- Connector B: True 75 Ohm BNC Male
- Conductor Material: BC - Bare Copper
- Insulation Material: Gas-injected FHDPE - Foam High Density Polyethylene
Besides providing increased shield effectiveness, Belden 4794R’s featured tri-shield (foil / braid / foil) design simplifies installation. The inner foil is bonded to the core to eliminate bunching when installing 1-piece compression connectors. The outer foil is bonded to the jacket for a quicker, one-step stripping process.
- Transmits 12G-SDI up to 300ft, 6D-SDI up to 450ft, 3D-SDI up to 650ft.
Cable type: 12G Belden 4794R
Connector type: BNC to BNC
Gender: Male to Male
- For a custom length, call: 866-770-3207 or email: email@example.com
- Net 30 Terms Available
- School and Universities automatically approved for Net 30 with PO
- Quantity discounts and RFQ's available
- Same day shipping (1PM Cutoff)