This super-flexible CANARE L-4E6S cable features four conductors, arranged in a Star Quad configuration. Each of the four conductors is made of forty strands of high-conductivity annealed copper, for an aggregate gauge of 21 AWG. Canare uses natural cotton fillers to maintain the smooth, round, form-factor of the cable, while maintaining maximum flexibility. A braided shield contributes further to the remarkable flexibility and long flex-life of this cable. The jacket is satin smooth to the touch and has a non-glare matte finish.
The Neutrik XLR connectors have a Rugged zinc diecast shell, long lasting and durable. In addition, they have a highly effective integrated chuck strain-relief system to help prevent cable and connection damage. This connector works so well with Canare cable that Canare has actually featured it in their own catalog.
- Connectors: Neutrik XLR Male Plug to XLR Female Plug
- High-density braided, tinned-copper shield
- Perfect for connecting pre-amps, processors, microphones, amplifiers, etc.
- Superior signal transmission with the lowest possible noise.
Cable type: Canare L-4E6S
Connector type: XLR 3 Pin
Gender: Male to Female
- For a custom length, call: 866-770-3207 or email: email@example.com
- Net 30 Terms Available
- School and Universities automatically approved for Net 30 with PO
- Quantity discounts and RFQ's available
- Same day shipping (1PM Cutoff)